[Membre] RedWinston fraggera sous nos couleurs
Actualité du mercredi 7 décembre 2011 à 12:45 par Jean-Paul IIUn nouveau membre agrandit la famille des Swiss Special Forces :
RedWinston intégre aujourd'hui le clan !
Bienvenue à toi, que la force soit avec toi et tout et tout :-)
[Battlefield 3][Patch]Nouveau patch r3 en arrivage
Actualité du samedi 3 décembre 2011 à 02:15 par Jean-Paul IILa semaine prochaine (6 decembre) doit arriver un nouveau patch de taille plutôt imposante (2Gb) étant donné qu'il contiendra Back To Karkand et une plétore de correction, dont voici la liste :
- Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
- Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
- Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on killcam when killcam was turned off in server settings
- Fixed stat references on several dogtags
- Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
- Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
- Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
- Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
- Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
- Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
- Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
- Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
- Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
- Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
- Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
- Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
- Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
- Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
- Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
- Fixed several crashes and increased general stability
- Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
- Fixed so you can assign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to assign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
- Fixed a problem with the Kill camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
- Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
- Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
- Fixed a problem where you could get green flashes on screen You can now reassign cycle weapons
- Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
- Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was killed
- Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
- Tweaked Tactical Light so it is not as blinding over longer ranges.
- Tweaked the IRNV scope so it is limited to usage only at close range.
- Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
- Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec. Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
- Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines. (We want to make a different fix in the future, it’s in JIRA).
- Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
- Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
- Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 kills.
- Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
- Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
- Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
- Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
- Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod. Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
- Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
- Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.
- Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
- Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
- Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.
- Slightly Increased the power of Fighter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
- Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
- Increased the power of Stingers against Jets. Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
- Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
- Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
- Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic)
- Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
- Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
- Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals
[Membre] Maaximus fait son entrée
Actualité du mardi 22 novembre 2011 à 19:35 par BuBuUn nouveau membre agrandit la grande famille: Maaximus entre aujourd'hui dans le clan!
Bienvenue à toi, have fun!
[Battlefield 3][Patch] Patch largué !
Actualité du mardi 22 novembre 2011 à 08:20 par Jean-Paul IIVoilà, le patch tant attendu avec ses moultes corrections est diffusé aujourd'hui.
Voici la liste des corrections :
Visual and performance fixes
- General performance and loading time improvements
- “Black Screen” fix for an issue occurring on some PC Configurations
- Stereo and Rendering Support for Nvidia and AMD Graphics Cards
- Adjusted the “stuttering” encountered on some PC configurations.
- Fixed several Crashes when joining MP and Co-Op sessions
- Fixed multiple problems when using multiple monitors (Eyefinity / Surround).
- Fixed visual corruption issues on certain Nvidia Cards
- Improved loading times for certain textures
- Added console command “GameTime.MaxVariableFps” to limit max FPS
- Added console command “UI.DrawEnable” to hide UI for screenshots / videos
Balance and gameplay adjustments
- Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement
- Added back some missing Growlers on Kharg Island Conquest Large
- Added back EOR sound for SQDM and TDM
- You should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position
- Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it(note the affect this will have on Hardcore mode!)
- Spawn protection now should work in Conquest. You should no longer spawn on points too close to enemies
- You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM and SQDM
- Combat areas on Kharg Rush tweaked in order to disallow defenders to access the carrier ship after 1st base is taken and being able to enter the AA gun
- Fixed a problem with revived players not suffering suppression
- Fixed a problem with the camera when being revived in COOP
- Added joystick deadzone setting
- Fixed sound for when climbing ladders
- Fixed an issue with some weapon sounds in first person
- Fixed a swim sound loop error
- Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns, AA guns, and Jet Cannons against infantry
- Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns against jeeps.
- Reduced the physics impact of AA guns and Jet Cannons, players under attack from these weapons should no longer lose control.
- Increased the damage of the 44 Magnum slightly.
- Increased the range and minimum damage of the .357 Round from the MP412 Rex.
- Increased the range of all .45cal and 9mm weapons.
- Slightly increased the range of the P90 and MP7 and PDW-R.
- Slightly increased the range of the 5.56mm PDW-R and decreased the minimum damage at long range.
- Slightly increased the minimum range of the Mk11, SVD, and M39 EMR 7.62mm rifles.
- Decreased the maximum damage and maximum range of the G3 and SCAR-H 7.62mm weapons.
- Reduced the damage from FIM-92 and SA-18 IGLA missiles against aircraft.
- Increased the damage and range of the 40mm BUCK rounds.
- Reduced the damage .50cal weapons do against Helicopters.
- Updated T90 canister shell tweaks to match Abrams canister shells
- UI Changes (PC)
- Added round duration and ticket summary at EOR
- Advanced squad polish – should be more intuitive
- Significant changes to the Join Squad functionality (see below)
- Fixed a problem regarding keybindings while playing
- You should now get a better error message when being disconnected via Battlelog
- EOD Bot exploit fix
- Several crash fixes
- Anti-stat padding measures taken, disallowing ranked servers to run obscure settings
- Improved team kill kick configuration
- Support for unranked servers. Unranked servers do not report players’ scores to Battlelog, but server administrators can freely control all settings
- Removed FIND ME A SQUAD option
- Allow players to join empty Squads alone, thus having 1/4 squad members
- Change order of options to LEAVE SQUAD, INV A FRIEND, SWITCH TEAM
- Disable Privacy flag when 1 man squad
- Reset Privacy flag from Private to Public when squad drops to 1 player
- All occupied Squads will now show up colored blue on the Squad Selection screen
- Players who choose not to join squads will also show up as Blue in the “Not in a Squad” line
- Squads that are currently empty will display as white — if you wish to join an empty Squad, you can choose the first one marked with white text
Pour info : je ferai la traduction des points ce soir (ou si une âme charitable veut s'en occupé avant ...)
[Battlefield 3][Patch] : Incoming !!!
Actualité du samedi 19 novembre 2011 à 13:53 par Jean-Paul IIA notre grand bonheur, DiCE va bientôt ... un jour ... nous balancer un patch : voici donc une liste exhaustive des modifications apportées :
corriger un problème de lag récurrent et améliorer la stabilité
corriger la balance entre les armes
ajouter des fonctionnalités pour gérer les squads + corriger des problèmes pour rejoindre une squad
améliorer l'interface utilisateur
les avions feront plus de dégâts à l'infanterie
les lampes de poche seront moins puissantes
le spam au mortier pourra être contré par les drones (me demandez pas comment ...)
et ils continuent à nettoyer les cheaters et les boosters par paquets de 10 ...
La liste complète sera donnée la semaine prochaine ... mais ils ont déjà dit ça, la semaine passée ...
Source : http://www.bf3blog.com